Saturday, December 19, 2009

Welcome to the blog

Welcome to the blog! What will be discussed in this blog will be primarily theology and politics. For an introduction let me tell briefly who I am. I am a conservative-leaning independent who is concerned about the direction our country is heading towards. I have been involved in the political scene for a couple years now and I am now gravely concerned about our future and the future of this country. On the theological side, I am a reformed-covenantal Christian who is a five-point calvinist, somewhere between amillenialism and postmillenialism, credo-baptist, and a huge fan of St. Augustine. I am based at a Sovereign Grace Ministries Church(A reformed-Charismatic association led by C.J. Mahaney) in the Southeastern United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment